MIS for Tele-Agri System
To implement the concept of eAgriculture in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the Agriculture Department has initiated a pilot project to develop and implement an e-Agriculture and Tele-Farming System.
The key deliverables of the project are:-
- Establishment of Agriculture Call Center
- Management Information System
- Mobile App
- Farmer’s Directory
- Implementation of ICT based modern agricultural tools using cellular technology
- Farmer Relationship Management System
- Public Awareness
- Performance and Attendance monitoring of agriculture field staff
- Modern Farm Management
- Man power requirement for the establishment of Agriculture Call Center.
Client: Agriculture Department KP
- Contact Person: Abid Kamal, Deputy Director Agriculture Information.
- Phone: 0919224239